37′ Beneteau Oceanis 37
2011 Beneteau Oceanis 37 ‘Lusteen’
Handsome and well thought-out, the Océanis 37 follows in the footsteps of its bigger brothers, with a contemporary belowdecks interior by Nauta Design and clean dynamic external lines by Groupe Finot Conq. Innovation dominates the design of this exceptional boat, which takes the principle of design serving function to a completely new level.
- Galley and Water Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Electronics and Navigation
- Masts and Rigging
- Anchoring and Safety Equipment
- Engine Details
- Construction Details
- Force 10 Propane Stove with Oven
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Water
- 12v Refridgeration
- Holding Tank For Manual Head Toilets
- Shower Sump Pumps
- Bilge Pumps in Electric and Manual
12 Volt DC SYSTEM: House batteries:
- 2 x Fullriver DC210-12? 210Ah AGM batteries (forward of engine & port aft).
- 12-volt Engine start battery: 1 x Group 27 lead acid battery (port aft cabin).
- Circuit Protection Devices: Isolation switches.
- Power distribution System: 12v labeled circuit breaker panel.
- Volt & Ammeters: Digital voltmeter.
- Charging system: Single 80A alternator.
- 40A / 110v battery charger.
- REFRIGERATION: Vitrifrigo air-cooled compressor (side opening, free standing refrigerator).
110 Volt AC SYSTEM:
- Battery charger: 40A Xantrex True Charge 2?.
- 110-volt Shore power: 30A.
- Inverter: 500W Potek portable 12-v/110-v inverter.
- AIR CONDITIONING: 1 x 16 000 BTU ?Cruisair? air conditioning unit (mounted in the saloon).
- G.P.S / CHARTPLOTTER: ?Raymarine C90w? chartplotter.
- AUTOPILOT: ?Raymarine p70? with a linear drive.
- DEPTH & WIND: ?Raymarine ST70? multi-function display.
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: ?Standard Horizon Eclipse? VHF.
- STEERING COMPASS: ?Plastimo? pedestal type magnetic compass.
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 level(s) of advanced cross trees
- Anodised aluminium boom
- STANDING RIGGING: 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to swaged studs and ?Sta-Lock?
terminals and open bronze bodied turnbuckles.
- GENOA FURLING GEAR: ?Profurl? furling drum and foil on the forestay.
- 1 Mainsail sheet track
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars – 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift – Foot tuning line)
- Complete running rigging: 1 Main halyard – 1 genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat – Boom topping lift with cleat on mast – 1 Mainsail foot – 1 Main sheet on traveller – 2 Genoa sheets – 2 fast reefing ropes
- 5 clutches to port
- 3 jamming cleats
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H46.2 STC)
- 1 Rigging winch self tailing on deck house port side (H35.2 STC)
- 2 Aluminium winch handles
- 2 Winch handle boxes
- 1 Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- Semi full batten Main sail with slider and roller slider
- Lazy Jack and Easy bag
- Self-bailing chain locker – Clench bolt – Hatch cover
- 1 Stainless steel bow fitting – 1 Stem roller
- Mechanically welded stainless steel roller
- 6 Aluminium mooring cleats – Stainless steel deck line protection
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 16kg / 35lb ?Delta?
- Chain / rode: Approximately 150ft x 10mm chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 16kg / 35lb ?Britany?
- Chain / rode: Approximately 20ft x 10mm chain + nylon rode
- WINDLASS: ?Quick High Performance? vertical windlass with a remote control.
- PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES: 6 ?Plastimo? 150 Newtons (offshore) adult lifejackets.
- THROWABLE DEVICES: 1 Horseshoe lifering with a man overboard light.
- ?Plastimo Rescue Line?
- SOUND SIGNALS: Foghorn.
- VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS: 3 orange hand flares (Expiry date: 08/2020)
- NAVIGATIONAL LIGHTING: Sidelights, stern, steaming light and anchor light.
- VAPOR DETECTORS: ?Waeco Magic Safe? gas detector (chart table)
- 1 x ?First Alert? smoke detector.
- LIFERAFT: 4 person ?Plastimo Offshore? liferaft in a fiberglass capsule s/n: D0036
- Service past due: 05/2017
- LIFE LINES: Stainless steel wire to swaged studs and turnbuckles ? stainless steel stanchions.
- FIRST AID KIT: Yes.
- EPIRB: None
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS: 3 x 3lb dry powder fire extinguishers.
- INSPECTION DATES: None / show charged.
- OTHER: Fire blanket, wood plugs.
- ENGINE HOURS: 6 000 hours (estimated) / 4 691 hours (recorded in 02/2017)
1 136 hours on a replaced tachometer.
- Engine control – fitted in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam – Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 ALTERNATOR 12 V / 80 Ah
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 130 L (under starboard aft berth) – Electronic gauge – Low level alarm – 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water – Diesel – Decanter
- Stainless steel shaft line – Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- 2 Engine access through aft cabins (3 cabin version) or in the washroom and the aft cabin (2 cabin version)
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
- Deck in balsa and glass fibre sandwich covered in «diamond point» type non-slip surface
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Hung rudder with stainless steel stock
- White coloured hull – Hull decorated in pearl grey
LOA: 37 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)