37′ Kelt 39 DI
BVI Yacht Sales Overview
1986 37′ Kelt 39 DI
Are you dreaming of sailing the Caribbean in style and comfort?
Look no further than the Kelt 39 , a modern lifting keel sailboat, available for sale now with BVI Yacht Sales. This stunning vessel has undergone a major refit in 2021 – including upgrade to Lithium batteries and a fully new charging system with solar and all, rigging and sail inspections, and everything else needed for the recent Atlantic crossing and of course ensuring that it is in excellent condition and ready for your next adventure.
One of the standout features of the Kelt 39 is its lifting keel, which allows for greater flexibility when it comes to exploring shallow waters and anchoring in secluded coves. This feature also makes the boat easier to handle in adverse weather conditions, as the keel can be shifted to achieve ideal handling and stability.
In addition to its lifting keel, the Kelt 39 boasts a spacious and comfortable interior that is perfect for extended cruising or living aboard. The boat’s generous headroom, ample storage space, and well-appointed galley make it a true home away from home, while its sturdy construction and reliable performance ensure that you can sail with confidence in all conditions.
As for the current owners, they have just completed a winter adventure that included a transatlantic crossing, and they are now ready to pass the torch to the next lucky owner. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of sailing paradise – contact BVI Yacht Sales today to learn more about the Kelt 39 and arrange a viewing. With its lifting keel, comfortable interior, and proven track record, this is a boat that is sure to provide years of enjoyment and adventure.
- Interior Comforts and Amenities
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Electrical System
- Mechanical Equipment
- Deck and Cockpit Equipment
- Sails and Rigging
- Saloon seats 8 people in a uncommonly brilliant open plan design.
- Windows all around makes it light and open feeling inside the boat
- Isoterm ASU 3201/3701 top opening refrigeration system
- ENO propane Stove and Oven with two burners and oven. New battery for the starter 2023.
- Propane Shut off Valve – one outside besides the propane tank and one in the cupboard beneath the stove.
- Fume Detector G-3000 Gas Alarm
- Vented Propane Locker
- (3) 3L Campingas Propane Tanks
- Cobb Charcoal grill with some miscellaneous extra equipment
- Andersson Ice Maker
- Sigma Water Heater
- Headroom min/max – 1,70m/1,90m
- Lenght of bunks min/max – 2m
- Full kitchen equipment – utensils/plates/glasses etc can be inlcuded.
- Complete replacement of all instruments to Raymarine in 2021 including Autopilot, Instruments and Sensors including Chartplotter
- All 12v cables changed in 2021/2022
- Raymarine Evolution EV200 Autopilot (New 2021)
- Raymarine Axiom 9 GPS Chart-plotter (New 2021)
- Raymarine external GPS antenna. (new 2021)
- Raymarine i70s complete pack of Depth, speed, temperature and wind
- VHF Radio Standard Horizon Eclipse (new 2021)
- VHF Radio (backup) Navicom RT420+ (new 2022)
- EPIRB1 Ocean Signal, (new: Jun 2022, expires: Jul 2032)
- AIS Receiver Raymarine AIS 700 sender and receiver (new 2021)
- Deck lights- three but only two working lights
- One handheld search light from Plastimo
- Nav lights ( New 2021 )
- Complete refit to Victron in 2021. Inverter, charger, MPPT, DC to DC charger, shunt, Cerbero GX and more!
- Direct Current System VOLTAGE – 12 Volt
- Alternating Current power system Voltage – 230 Volt
- Lithium Batteries all new 2021
- (2) 310 W monocrysteline Solar Panels
- Victron Multiplus Inveter/Battery Charger – 12/1600/70 (230v-12v)
- Shore Power Cord
- Vetus Bow thruster
- Manual Bilge Pump
- (2) Whale Electric Bilge Pumps – (new 2022)
- Wheel Steering w/ ( new cable in 2022)
- (4) Fire Extinguishers
- Primary Anchor – Rocna 25kg with 70m of 8 mm chain
- Secondary Anchor – Bruce 20kg with 50m of 8mm chain
- Dinghy Anchor – Parachute 2kg
- Spare Anchor – Hallmark type 5-7kg with 2m chain then rope
- Quick Anchor Windlass
- (2) Bow Anchor Rollers and (1) Aft Anchor Roller
- Bimini Top- 2.1m headroom
- Full cockpit tent with windows.
- Dodger / sprayhood – to see over the sprayhood from the wheel, you need to be 170 cm.
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Fenders and Dock Lines
- Sugar Scoop Swim Platform
- Stainless steel Bow Pulpit and Rails with Stantions and Lifelines
- Swim Ladder
- 4 person Plastimo Liferaft
- LED Navigation Lights (2021)
- Great White Ribboat 270 Hypalon RIB dinghy (New 2018)
- Suzuki 9.9 Outboard Motor
- Aluminium main mast by Selden with double spreaders
- Profurl Roller Furling for Genoa
- Asymmetric spinnaker/gennaker
- Downwind Pole
- Standing Rigging Serviced and inspected (Nov 2022)
- Chain Plates Serviced and inspected (Nov 2022)
- (1) Lewmar Mast Winch
- (4) Lewmar Cockpit Winches
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fresh Water Tank||132 Gal|
|Fuel Tank||26 Gal|
|Holding Tank||15 Gal|