45′ Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449
2017 45′ Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449 ‘Aequanimatas’
This 3 cabin/2 head 2017 45′ Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449 is not only a beautiful yacht to look at both inside and out, she is also the perfect yacht for extended cruising in comfort. Take advantage of this opportunity to get a 2017 model Jeanneau Sun Odyssey for a fraction of the price!
From the very first glance, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449 captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. True to the values of the Sun Odyssey line, the 449 is the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Whether in the cockpit or at the helm, at anchorage or at sea, you will enjoy taking full advantage of this seaworthy, stable and easy-to-handle sailboat.
This 2017 Jeanneau 449 features twin helm stations and a luxurious cockpit with dodger and bimini canvas that provides ample shade if desired or removed for sunning. She carries a shoal draft keel of 5 ft 2 inches, and has excellent sailing capabilities! There are 3 private cabins and 2 heads, with a spacious, salon area with full electronics and a large fully appointed galley, fridge and freezer, microwave, stereo with auxiliary input, and TV for DVDs. There is a main and furling genoa and all lines leading back to the cockpit for ease of sailing.
This 3 cabin, 2 head yacht was dis-masted in Hurricane Dorian and the storm surge lifted her up on to the shoreline in the Bahamas during Hurricane Dorian. (she did not fall over while on the hard but rather lifted into the mangroves with the storm surge, photos available on request) When the mast came down it put a hole in the deck, took out one hatch and damaged one of the interior walls. Some rain water entered through the hole from the mast and the forward broken hatch, causing some fresh water intrusion as it was laying on its side. This caused some slight discoloration to some of the wood trim. The interior still looks great despite the damages. The engine and electronics on board were spared by the minimal water intrusion and are functioning properly with no water damage. The Yanmar 57hp engine is clean and running great, with about 1000 hours. The vessel was carefully lifted and splashed and has since had all repairs professionally carried out in West Palm Beach, Florida where the vessel is now.
Recent refit and repairs;
- All fiberglass and gelcoat has been professionally repaired in West Palm beach. This was checked by independent surveyor- Survey available soon.
- New boot stripe. New antifouling.
- All New; mast, new headsail furler, running & standing rigging. LED mast lights and spreader lights, sails in good condition.
- Yanmar 57hp in perfect condition, around 1100 hours.
- Electrical systems and electronics working perfectly
- Bow thruster
- Air conditioning throughout the vessel
- Anchor, chain and windlass all in good working condition.
- Harken winches, 1 electric.
- B&G electronic package. Fusion stereo (amp not working).
- Fridge/freezer, stove, oven, running hot water, bilge pumps, shower pumps, fwd electric toilet all working. (Port rear electric toilet needs new motor)
- Spray dodger good. Bimini with solar panels, all good. Bimini frame needs to be straightened slightly leaning to stbd.
- Rudder, prop, hull, keel bolts etc all in good condition.
- Needs a couple of stanchions straightened or replaced. A couple of minor cosmetic details. Other than that she is in very good condition and ready to sail away.
West Palm Beach, Florida
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Total Power: 57 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 4JH57
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1000
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 57 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (330 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2