47′ Jeaneau Sun Odyssey 479
BVI Yacht Sales Overview
2016 47′ Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 479
This Jeanneau 479 ‘Wanderful’ is a sleek yet spacious monohull that was built with comfort in mind and is the ideal sailboat for exploring the Caribbean. This 2016 model is a comfortable, very clean 3 cabin 3 Head version with the master suite forward, a well-appointed galley, air conditioning and plenty of storage throughout the vessel. Accommodations for 6 comfortably or drop the salon table and sleep 8! She has been very well maintained and thoughtfully upgraded for comfortable Caribbean getaways. With its large cockpit and spacious interior, the 479 is perfect for extended cruises or weekend getaways.
With her sleek, stylish design, ‘Wanderful’ boasts an impressive sailing performance with all lines led back to the cockpit and an electric halyard winch that makes for easy shot or single handed sailing. The cockpit is very well thought out, great layout for socializing and plenty of room for relaxing under way. Another great feature is the drop down transom door makes for easy boarding from a dinghy and an excellent swim platform.
The Jeanneau 479. ‘Wanderful’
Some recent upgrades and notable features include
- New 6kw Northern Lights Genset – 550hrs
- Rainmain Watermaker
- Dinghy Davit/Solar Arch w/ 3x375w LG Solar Panels on arch
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Halyard Winch
- New Transmission & Saildrive
- New Dinghy
- New Standing Rigging in 2019
The owners have been using the vessel for seasonal vacations and recently wrapped up a 4 month extended cruise. This vessel is 100% ready to go NOW with all cruising essentials. Located in Nanny Cay Marina, Tortola BVI. Contact Chesnee Cogswell Today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Interior Comforts and Amenities
- Engine and Propulsion
- Deck and Cockpit Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Additional Equipment
- 3 x double cabins
- 3 x bathrooms
- 3 x electric toilets (Motors New 2022) and 3x holding tanks
- Salon Table convertible to double berth
- 12V and 110v outlets in each cabin and at chart table
- 12v Fans in each cabin & salon
- 3x burner Eno stove with oven
- ?Danby? Microwave
- Rainman Watermaker 110v 37gph (portable)
- REFRIGERATION: 2 x 12-v Vitrifrigo175 l front & top opening and fridge and top opening Freezer
- Galley ware; Pots, pans, unincels etc.
12V DC SYSTEM
- House batteries: 5 x Lifeline GPL-27T AGM batteries
- Engine start battery: 1 x Lifeline GPL-27T AGM battery (forward of the engine).
- Circuit protection devices: Isolation switches.
- Power distribution System: 12v labeled circuit breaker panel
- Volt & Ammeters: Digital voltmeter.
- Charging system: 80A alternator on the engine.
- 3 x 375w LG Solar Panels on arch w/ Victron Solar Charge Controller
- 2 x 40A / 110v battery chargers.
24V DC SYSTEM
- Bow thruster batteries: (3) 12-v Exide Orbital EP450 50Ah AGM batteries (under forward bunk)
- 12-v Lifeline GPL-27T AGM battery
- Dolphin Booster 12v/24v 30A battery charger.
110v AC SYSTEM
- 6kw Northern Lights Genset – 550hrs 3/2023
- 2 x 40A Cristec YPower battery chargers.
- 110-volt Shore power: 2 x 30A cables.
- 8 000 BTU ?Dometic? air conditioner (forward cabin)
- 16 000 BTU ?Cruisair? air conditioner (saloon)
- 8 000 BTU ?Cruisair? air conditioner (aft)
- G.P.S / CHARTPLOTTER: Raymarine Axiom multifunction display (starboard helm position)
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine p70 with a linear drive.
- MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY: Raymarine i70s display (cockpit table).
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: Raymarine Ray50 VHF, plus 2 x handheld VHFs
- STEERING COMPASSES: (2) Plastimo Olympic 135 pedestal type magnetic compasses.
- TRANSDUCER: Airmar Smart Tri Multisensor
- WINDLASS CONTROL: Quick CHC 1203 Chain Counter & remote (Cockpit Table)
- STEREO: Fusion Hifi Radio/MP3 player with Bose speakers in salon and Cockpit speakers
- TV: 32″ t Nav Station
- Yanmar 4JH5-CE -54HP- 1870 hrs 3/7/2023
- New Yanmar SD60-5 Sail drive with 2 year warranty
- New 3 Blade Prop
- Bow thruster
- Propeller: 3 blade fixed
- Harken 50 two speed, self-tailing winches.
- (1) x 12-v Harken 46 two speed, self-tailing winch (port).
- (1) Harken 46 two speed, self-tailing winch
- Profurl C420 furling drum and foil on the forestay
- Boom Vang
- Lazy Jacks Mainsail Bag
- Cockpit Bimini & Spray Dodger with Stainless Steel frames
- Swimming platform with ladder
- Cockpit shower: Hot and cold
Ground Tackle & Equipment
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 20kg / 44lb stainless steel ?Lewmar Delta?.
- Chain / rode: Approximately 150ft x 10mm chain.
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 16kg / 35lb Britany
- Chain / rode: Approximately 20ft x 10mm chain + nylon rode.
- WINDLASS: Quick Aleph 12-v / 1000W windlass with a remote control
- Quick CHC 1203 Chain Counter remote mounted on the cockpit table (aft side).
- Fully Battened Mainsail (Good Condition)
- Furling Genoa (Good Condition)
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Smoke Detector
- Carib 10ft dinghy + Yamaha 9.9 4stroke 2021
- Inflatable Paddleboards
British Virgin Islands
|Length Overall||47ft 4in|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
Horse Power 54
|Fresh Water Tank||1X220Gal|