54′ Hanse 545
BVI Yacht Sales Overview
2011 54′ Hanse 545 ‘Scents of Paradise’
If you are looking for a well built spacious liveaboard performance cruiser to enjoy the caribbean waters and beyond, this Hanse 545 provides excellent value for money.
The seller has put considerable sweat equity into the boat to bring her into the great condition she’s in today. As a consequence of her hurricane restoration from 2017 Scents Of Paradise has proven to be an excellent liveaboard for the last 3 years. However, there is still room for improvements and for the next owner to put their personal stamp on the boat.
With an asking price $200,000 cheaper than the next lowest prices Hanse 545 on the market, you could own a stylish, offshore performance cruiser at a fraction of the price and she is ready to sail, today!
- Interior Comforts & Amenities
- Electronics and Navigation
- Mechanical and 12V Systems
- Deck, Hatches and Cockpit
- Sails and Rigging
There are three cabins with double berths, which offers comfortable accommodation for 6 persons.. The two guest cabins forward each with a double bed and storage/hanging lockers each. The port guest cabin has its own en-suite head compartment with vanity and sink, hand held shower, marine toilet with dedicated holding tank. The stbd side head is accessed from the hallway and available for all.
The Large galley to starboard of the entrance is equipped with fridge, 2-burner gas stove with oven, large work areas with corian work surfaces with moulded in double sinks and plenty of storage space.
There is a Nav station to port and a large saloon with L-sofa and table which can easily accommodate all your guests and a comfortable sofa to starboard. inviting space to relax or entertain guests in any weather, thanks to the 7′ headroom and abundance of light from large hull windows and overhead ports.
- Refrigeration isotherm compressor, evaporator.
- Stove and OvenForce 10 3 burner stove that has 2 hobs working and the oven.
- Trident Marine 1300 LPG Propane Gas Control & Detection System (1300-7761- KIT) with one sniffer, needs a second sniffer and a gas bottle locker installed in the garage.
- Propane Shut off Valve
- Fume Detector
- No Vented Propane Locker, 1 x fibreglass 15lb gas bottle currently sitting on aft deck.
- Propane Tanks 1
- The 2021 Gas detection unit is installed but needs some further electrical expertise to make it operational.
- Original Corian solid surface black quartz with sink
- Galley was reconfigured with a longer bench top, 90% completed
- Corelle plates, bowls and platters pots cutlery
- Magic Bullet
- French press
- Many tools due to the extensive work 4 toolboxes and Ryobi cordless tools.
- Autopilot Computer NAC-3 +
- Auto pilot jeffa transmission motor
- Compass Simrad Precision-9 (new 2021)
- Primary Chart Plotter simrad AP44 (new 2021)
- Chartplotter Simrad 12″ NSS12
- Depth Sounder raymarine at nav station and in cockpit
- VHF radio in cockpit, Shakespeare 5101 antenna
- Stereo Kenwood Bluetooth DPX303MBT
- Marine Speakers Fusion 200 W MS-FR6022 6″ 2 in main cabin 2 in cockpit
- Main battery switches
- Engine battery: 1 x 12 V / 80 Ah AGM
- Service battery bank: 12 volt system 8 x 6 volt 175 amp hr 700 amp hrs
- 930 W solar 3 x 310 panels each with their own controller Midnite Solar Inc. The Brat Solar Charge Controller.
- Solar installed on aft gantry
- Alternator 75a
- Inverter 12V 3000W Eliminator 2019 model 011-1846-6
- Navigation lights LED
- Interior lights
- 4x reading lights with USB charging
- 1x double outlet with USB charging in galley
- 2 x Spreader lights
- 3 x Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 7 x 2021 Caframo fans installed 1 in box, Ultimate 757 2 speed 12V 0.4A
- Manual Bilge Pumps
- Steering type jeffa
- USCG safety package
- Fire Extinguishers 6
- Emergency Tiller
- Beautiful teak decks, cockpit and swim platform
- Large transom door that folds down for a swim platform w/ folding swim ladder
- Large Storage area inside transom (the garage)
- Primary Anchor delta
- Chain 150′
- Secondary Anchor delta
- Anchor Windlass lofrans tigris under deck
- Bow Anchor Roller(s)
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Fixed anchor arm with anchor roller
- Teak Decks
- Dodger Sprayhood with stainless steel frame
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Fenders and Dock Lines
- Swim Platform
- Push pit
- Pull Pit
- Guard rails
- Navigation Lights
- Notes: Dodger Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and windows in Navy blue works but is showing its age. 4 of the 5 Eisen Glass panels need replacing, comes with a roll of enough new Eisen Glass to replace the panels.
Hatches and Port Holes,
- All 4 original vertical flush cabin top opening portals are working, showing some minor paint aluminium blisters / poultice corrosion. They all work and are water tight.
- 2 x Flush Lewmar hatches on main cabin top have a small leak in heavy rain coming through the frame aluminium blisters / poultice corrosion. Ultimately need replacing.
- Port forward Head hatch working
- Starboard head hatch needs replacing
- Port forward Cabin hatch working
- Starboard forward hatch water tight, hinge needs work for easier closing.
- Master cabin portals working, no leaking. Frames have aluminium blisters / poultice corrosion making paint flake off.
- Aluminium is smooth under flaked paint.
- Port saloon portal is damaged. They have a replacement kit for 468.00 Euro’s https://hanse.boatoon.com/de/shop/suche?q=TBF0215+&bm=&bt
- The identical one on the starboard side was replaced with custom cut Lexan whilst in the work yard, along with the 2 in Port forward cabin, and 3 out of 4 in Master Cabin.
- 3 spreader silver anodised mast,
- Self-tacking jib fully integrated in the foredeck
- Boom with 2 reefing lines
- Wires in place Cockpit light integrated in boom
- Furling system for jib under Deck smaller fuller installed
- Main halyard
- Harken battcar track system for mainsail.
- Jib halyard
- All lines lead to the helm stations
- Mid Boom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks
- Jib sheet
- Rod kicker
- Backstay adjuster
- 2x Lewmar 54 AEST winches with electric drive (need motor installed)
- 2 x Lewmar 42 manual winches
- Lazy bag with Lazy Jacks / Stackpack
- Deck wash in anchor locker needs new pump
- Needs lower shrouds replaced and 2 main turnbuckles
- Mainsail Mylar cruising main plus additional heavy Dacron cruising main fully battened.
- Smaller jib installed on older Furler.
- Forestay needs replacing to install the original furling system, new foils will be required.
- Good spare cruising Dacron jib on board.
Scents of Paradise