58′ Leopard 58
2014 58′ Leopard 58
The Leopard 58 is designed specifically with chartering in mind and Poseidon’s Pearl is ready to welcome her next guests on board! Leopard Catamarans’ flagship, Leopard 58, is expertly crafted by world renowned Robertson and Caine.This yacht boasts a stunning, modern design and is equipped with all the amenities necessary for a comfortable and unforgettable sailing experience.
With five double guest cabins and a twin crew cabin, each featuring an ensuite bathroom, this yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests and 2 crew with the option of converting the forepeaks into additional crew cabins. The interior of the yacht is beautifully designed with a spacious salon, a fully-equipped galley, and plenty of natural light that filters through large panoramic windows. Poseidon pearl is air-conditioned, ensuring that guests can stay cool and comfortable at all times.
The Leopard 5800 is perfect to keep guests entertained, with a large outdoor seating area on the flybridge and a spacious cockpit that is perfect for dining al fresco. The yacht is also equipped with a BBQ, a wet bar, and a entertainment system, making it an ideal space for hosting guests.
Poseidon Pearl is equipped with raymarine electronics and up to date safety equipment, and its powerful engines and large sail plan make it easy to navigate through even the toughest conditions. Whether you’re a seasoned sailor or have a guests at the helm, you’ll love the responsive handling and smooth sailing of this incredible yacht.
The owners have indicated that they will be taking all reasonable offers into serious consideration that can accommodate their time frame for a sale! Contact Chesnee Cogswell with BVI Yacht Sales at [email protected] today for more information or to get an offer on the table.
More details coming soon!
- Interior Comforts and Amenities
- Electronics and Navigation
- Electrical System
- Deck and Cockpit Equipment
- Fly Bridge
- Sails and Rigging
- Safety Equipment
Interior Comforts and Amenities
- Double Stainless steel sink; Single lever mixer faucet
- Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage, cover for drying recess
- Microwave Oven- 110V GE
- Refrigerator – Vitrifrigo combined 2-drawer fridge/freezer standing unit
- Deep Freezer – 12V Vitrifrigo freezer drawer in the Port companionway
- Stove – SMEG 5 Gas Plates
- Oven- Force 10
- Dishwasher – (1) 120V Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer
- Propane Shut off Valve
- Vented Propane Locker- 10lb Bottle
- Saloon table convertible to coffee table
- Setee U Shape with storage under cushions
- Wear resistant laminate flooring
- LED overhead lighting
- Wine rack
- Storage underneath and behind U shape settee
- Access to 2 bridge deck cabins
- Mounted Sony TV
- Opening Hatches (2) facing forward
- Upholstery:: Standard Faux Leather “Milk” (Light)
- Interior construction/wood type: Laminate finish with solid wood trim.
- Bose Audio System
- Bridge Deck Cabins (2) Double cabins with 12v fans overhead opening hatches, door a cess to forward facing cockpit, hanging lockers, cupboard storage, En suite heads with separate shower, electric heads
- Port aft cabin with twin beds, storage, 12v fan, overhead opening hatches and En suite heads with separate shower, electric heads.
- Port Forward Cabin: Double bed with storage, 12v fan, overhead opening hatches, En suite heads with separate shower, electric heads
- Starboard Cabins (2) Double cabins with storage, 12v fan, overhead opening hatches, En suite heads with separate shower, electric heads
- Linen and Towels provided for all cabins
- Watermaker – 220V Sea Recovery AQM Compact fitted in the Port engine room.
- Water Heater (1) Kuuma 240V 11USG water heaters with engine heat exchange (1) 120V 11 Gal Whale water heater (One fitted behind each engine)
- Water System – Jabsco 12V pump and accumulator fitted in the Starboard
- forward V berth,
- Air Conditioner – Chiller installed in the Starboard
- engine room.
- Starboard upper cabin unit 9000BTU
- Starboard forward cabin unit 9000BTU
- Starboard aft cabin unit 6000BTU
- Salon unit 24000BTU
- Port upper cabin unit 9000BTU
- Port forward cabin unit 9000BTU
- Port aft cabin unit not inspected as assumed to be 6000BTU
- GPS Plotter Hybridtouch multi-function display at helmstation
- Depth Sounder – Raymarine I70 instrument display
- Log-Speedometer – i70 instrument display
- Wind Speed and Direction i70 instrument displays
- Autopilot – Raymarine
- VHF- Raymarine Ray 55 base unit fitted at the master panel in the Salon with remote handset at the Helm
- Compass – At helm position Plastimo Offshore 75
- Cockpit Speakers
- Running Lights: Bow bi-colour light
- Steaming Light
- Anchor Light
- Deck Light
- C 120/240VAC system fitted
- Shore power (2)shore power connections on either side of the hull steps.
- 220V 50Amp,
- Generator Northern Lights 20kW unit fitted in the Port engine room
- Approx 11,444 hours.
DC Batteries and Isolators
- (6) 12V Domestic AGM batteries
- (2) 12V batteries provided for the Port and Starboard engines and the
- DC Solar Four Sunware flexi-solar panels seen on the coach house roof
- under the aft section of the boom. (check)
DC Charging System
- (1) Victron Energy Quattro 12V/5000VA/220A combined inverter
- (1) Victron Energy 120/240VAC-32A solar charger fitted in
- the space behind the fridge. (information taken from survey 2020)
- Engine Type and Make (2) Yanmar 4JH4-HTE1 75HP turbocharged marine diesel engines
- Port engine S/N: E40390.
- Starboard engine S/N: E40390.
- Blower: 12V blowers fitted in the aft engine room space
- Exhaust System: Vetus wet exhaust fitted through a fiberglass waterlock
- Engine Hour Meter- approx 248.hrs (Port) and 250.8hrs(Stdb) displayed (Accuracy is unknown but unlikely to be accurate for a 2014 boat)
- Gearbox: (2) ZF Marine ZF 63 IV gearboxes fitted.
- Port unit S/N: 3312003015.
- Starboard unit S/N: 3312003015.
- Bilge Blowers- 12V blowers fitted in the aft engine room space
- Propeller (2) 4-bladed bronze propellers fitted to a shaft.
- Dinghy Platform Hydraulic system with dinghy chocks fitted on the aft platform
- Electric Bilge Pumps- (2) 12V Rule 2000 bilge pump with 12V Rule float switch and 12V
- Rule high level alarm float switch provided (one in each hull)
- (2) 12V Rule 1100GPH pump with 12V Rule float switch and 12V
- Rule high level alarm float switch provided (one in each engine room)
- Steering type – Seastar solution mechanical shift and throttle KE-4+ system fitted.
- Throttle cables onto independent Port and Starboard L&S hydraulic rams fitted to the top of each rudder stock.
- Fire Extinguishers -A mixture of Kidde and Chubb handheld powder extinguishers
- (1) Lewmar galvanised steel anchor with chain and rode.
- (1) spare 20kg anchor with rope rode in the forward deck
- (1)Dinghy anchor
- Anchor Windlass- One 12V Lewmar vertical windlass
- Bow Anchor Roller
- Lifeline and stanchions- Stainless-steel double cable lifelines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Pulpit with bow seats port and starboard
- Shade screens of exterior of saloon windows
- Trampolines (2)
- Forward facing cockpit with built in seating
- Deck material -Cockpit, transom, and flybridge Synthetic teak decking Exterior deck- fiberglass with white non-skid.
- Cockpit Table -Teak dining table and (10) chairs
- Fenders and Dock Lines
- Boat hook
- Swim Platform – extended transom
- Swim Ladder-port
- Deck Wash Down System
- Helm Station with navigation and sail controls
- Flybridge hard top with windows and LED lighting
- Side curtains
- Seating – U shaped seating to starboard with adjustable back rests, L shape seating to port with cushions
- Deck Wash down
- Coffee/cocktail table
- Sun loungers (2)
- Wetbar: Sink stainless steel with hot & cold water faucet
- Grill/ BBQ
- Ice maker – (1) front opening fridge Vitrifrigo 220V
- Refrigerator- (1) front opening fridge Vitrifrigo 12V fridge with freezer box
- Main sail – Fully battened slab reefing
- Jib- Self tacking
- Mast- Sparcraft. Aluminum.
- Rigid vang
- Mast step
- Spreaders -Single swept aluminium spreaders.
- Chain plates Stainless-steel
- Shrouds and Stays- 1x19mm stainless-steel cable fitted. Chafe protection fitted to the
- lower diamonds
- Turnbuckles- Gibb open-bodied chrome plated
- Running rigging- Braided, Lines run under the fiberglass deck
- Winches- (3) Lewmar 55 2-speed winches at the Helm, one electric.
- Emergency Tiller
- Fire Extinguishers – A mixture of Kidde and Chubb handheld powder extinguishers
- Fire Blanket Provided in the Galley.
- Fire Bucket
- Auto Fire Extinguishers- Sea Fire FD 350A HFC-227ea units fitted in each engine room with alarm fitted at the Helm
- First Aid Kit (2) 50 Person
- Signal Horn 12V direct wired horn provided at the Helm
- Life Jackets (10) SOLAS compliant life jackets
- Life Raft – RescYou 12 person expires 09/2024
- Horseshoe life Buoy with floating light