Additional Info: Interior Comforts And Amenities
Interior Comforts And Amenities
Electronics and Navigation Equiptment
- Plastimo compass
- Raymarine I-40 depth, speed, and wind instruments
- Handheld Standard Horizon VHS radio
- Uniden MC 1010 VHF radio
- Garmin GPS 126
- Dedicated 12-volt engine starter battery (new in 2022)
- House bank with 4 Deka 6-volt deep cycle batteries (new in 2022)
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2000-100 Amp inverter/charger
- Mastervolt Battery Mate 16021C isolator
- Mastervolt charge regulator and Remote Control Masterlink/MICC
- Upgraded 90 amp alternator
- Gas-powered Honda EU 2000i portable genset
- Isotherm fridge/cooler compressor
- Force 10 hot water heater
- Yanmar 4JH3E, 56 horsepower, non-turbo, 4-cylinder diesel engine (rebuilt in 2022) 72 hours since rebuild (original hours were 3904)
- 12 Volt blower.
- Wet exhaust system incorporating a Vetus plastic water lock/muffler, with reinforced hose and stainless-steel securing clamps.
- Factory Kanzaki power transmission.
- 53-gallon aluminum fuel tank (upgraded with 2 new inspection ports in 2023).
- One 12 Volt bilge pump and automatic float switch.
- One manual bilge pump.
- Single helm station with wheel to sprocket, chain, stainless steel 7X19 wire
- via sheaves and blocks to aluminum quadrant mounted to rudder stock.
Sails And Rigging
- A new anodized single extrusion mast by Z Spar, new boom, and boom vang, installed
- in November 2022 by The Island Rigging Company VI in St Thomas.
- Double rigged swept tapered alloy spreaders pinned to bases. New, Installed
- in November 2022.
- Mechanical end wire terminations.
- All new rope, sheets, outhauls, etc.
- Main Sail by Doyle
- Furling Genoa by Doyle
- Profurl roller furler new 2022
Hull and Exterior
Hull Inspection and Maintenance:
- Complete stripping of the wetted hull surface for gelcoat inspection.
- Hull found to be in excellent condition, devoid of blisters, delamination, or damage.
- Minor nicks, dime-sized or smaller, addressed along with the keel using the West System.
- Application of barrier coating using Interlux 1000 and 2000 products.
- Finished with Interlux Micron 66 black bottom paint.
- Annual re-application of Micron 66 until ablative coatings were no longer allowed in 2017-2018.
- Upgraded bottom paint to compliant brands post-Hurricane Irma in 2017.
- Resulting in a beautifully maintained bottom surface.
- Renewal of the cutlass bearing and prop shaft water seal at the engine end.
- Replacement of rudder shaft bearings.
- Replacement of all keel bolts as part of preventive maintenance.
- Distinctive boot stripe with a 2-color, 3-stripe pattern: 1" gold over 4" of gloss black on a white hull with a flat black bottom.
- Minimal wear and tear observed on the original white surface of the freeboard.
- Annual buffing and waxing conducted before each 4-5 month season in the water.
- The vessel is stored on land during the remaining time of the year when not in use.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.